Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Sunday, February 14, 2010

PTSD/OCD effects~~

Since I can't get any relevant help from CPC and have been strung along for years, I have to figure out a way to get a grip on getting my frustrations out by writing things down and posting or leaving them. Our society does not have proper channels for these issues and for such sufferers of abuse, so I need to crack a beer or eat carrot sticks or exercise instead...find someway to fight off the urge to write out my feelings when in siege from others and need to express myself in self defense. When they yell out cruelties, spread lies, bait me, play social games--it builds up and the anger comes, no one ever in danger, I just write. Through a series of blckouts do to police, C/Kristina, Crystal, Letia, Bob, etc. harrassment, it just builds up and I have to write but I don't know what all I've written? Of wahat I can remember it was all true, mostly appropriate, some of it out there, and some probably not appropriate. I apologize for myself for the not appropriate stuff, but anger and PTSD compounded for years--well--one simply needs not be ignored, but helped.

Aaron

1 comment:

  1. I suppose the answer the state would choose is sew my lips shut or cut off my head. Carrot sticks, journaling and exercising are nothing but exercises in futility with what we are faced with in a dying authoritarian, hateful culture...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...