Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Latest bad news

Now the city workers have been misinformed and are spreading that I am a shoplifter, and the police seem to be racing to find a way to put me a way/ plant something/ get me ruined because I believe they are and have been under investigation. This is really serious stuff. They would murder me in jail/prison. The date they said I stole something from the library, I actually was very sick and only went to NSCC--Jan. 8th. I was not even in a library??! I still have not heard back on my request for review over this issue by the Seattle Public Library system. Set up Set up Set up! What do I do? Corruption is endemic and anyone who the authorities perceive has too much faith by the people and is trying to make change and calls them on their brutality and corruption as I have, is a direct threat to the authoritarian takeover of Seattle/country. Where's the Mayor? Where's the police oversight committees? Where's advocacy? Where's anything?

'nuff said,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...