Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Human Rights watch

Boycott the following places for serious human rights abuses:

1. Swedish Medical Center (Chris Ledell, Jim Story, Maria, etc. have fun at destroying innocent people's lives. They (Engineering) lied about dangerous fryable asbestos issues affecting staff, contractors and patients. Also SMC's HR dept.)
2. Broadway Safeway--has been closed down for years thank god (due to smearing people who want you to kiss there sick ass like Larry ?, Robert Sasnet, etc. ringleaders). They also thought if you looked too thin that they could destroy your life on the job...and lie about it which they did. The Safeway psychologist told me there was a fat movement going in at that time, suggested reading some books about self defense which didn't help and the three visits were then over. I had no help or no one to turn to. Every day I had to listen to the union checkers lie and smear me throughout the shift, and I didn't receive any proper training but still did good and made no mistake. At other jobs where there was minimal training I usually worked way above and beyond my job description and got promoted fairly quickly beyond others who had been there for quite a while. Yes I have ethics and a work ethic, am smart and have a strong spine. Most people I've witnesses kiss ass and prostitute themselves to varying degrees to try to get ahead...
3. At The Science Center Fountain's Cafe--sadly I didn't get to work with Vic and his supervisor. She tried to make the kids work and the young kids who worked there trumped up a sexual misconduct/harrassment charge against her (I'm certain this was not true) and she had to leave. They fired Vic right as he hired me. I don't know why? The new manager John Kipper and his supervisor's Robert (a liar and an ass) and John who was continually drunk were who I was stuck with. On weekends when I worked, I did most of the work including vending while the kids hired to work there mostly played cards and were on the computer. I didn't care because being busy made the day go by faster. However when manure was planted in the staff restaurant and I was blamed for it and fired it was obvious it was a set up. Who was it? Another kid Michael who worked there then and still does used to take off and hardly be around during his shift. he was cruising other women while his gf was studying to be a nurse and probably support him for life. Was Michael involved in the manure plot? He was an immature asshole too. Victoria McCall was the one good worker left there too and they figured out a way to fire her too. I don't know any specific reasons why? I had a car vandalised in the U District around 2001-2 that had manure planted in it as well--interesting, huh?
4. C/Kristina who used to hang out in the U District on the porch of the old Espresso Roma (psychotic blond girl who is in a pagan cult and likes to destroy innocent people's lives...)
5. SPD (which I knew were corrupt all along. People have warned me about it since their initial incident in the U District of targeting me and they have never stopped). I was just minding my own business, then they started a smear campaign that would never end. Mysteriously my cars kept getting vandalized every week and the police did nothing. It was malicious vandalism. I still believe there was a direct link between the sociopathic C/Kristina girl and the police...witnessing them both attacking me verbally in the same week was a clue; first C/Kristina for no reason then an officer on the Ave. The rest is history. Talk about shear terror for 10 years and still going...
6. Crystal Jewell (and a few other staff, etc.) at The 5 Point Cafe and Bar, incl. any bars and people assisting her lies and social games (which I observed for months before reacting when I couldn't take it any more based on the previous year or so of harrassment and terror put on me for no reason by C/Kristina and the police in the U District) which snowballed into human rights abuses and hate crimes; her and her minions lied and convinced Letia (owner of Cafe Bella) and Bob (night shift worker at City Foods) to spread blatant lies we've caught them doing. The restaurant Two Bells as well, and who knows who else. Some weird guy in a death metal band (probably someone Crystal knew, but I'm really not certain) was spreading lies about me at The Seattle Tower to ruin my reputation...will it ever end?? Was Jim Ware and Nattapawn and Melissa telling the truth or lying at times and spreading untruths?? It was weird and I tried to confide in Edrol, the Building Engineer because there was no one I could really trust. Edrol and I were a good team.
5. Ernie (for stealing vending blind which I had to report; he was manipulative only I didn't realize to what level--I noticed it early on; he was just not particularly bright mechanically/electrically on the job--loading soda was what he was good at; I was always nice to him as with everyone in vending and always took him to the hospital and care facilities when he needed it), Robert Cloud (for his bizarre psychotic episodes and lies for revenge for being "spurned"? I would not invite him to my apartment and he would show up mysteriously and bother the people there; he woke Victoria up in the middle of the night to sexually harrass her; he tried to divide me from my friends), and Marc Kachal (who sexually harrasses, I had to report his horribly innapropriate behavior at vending sites, and general all around lying)
6. Patrick Shepherd--I helped him get off the streets about 12 years ago and spent thousands on him for food and such; I gave him shelter, tv, bathroom, shower, his needs were taken care of. He helped out by cooking in a time years ago when I was in need and trying to recover, but he also took full advantage of me. I was afraid to live alone for about 4 years; and we became friends and compatriots so I thought. A mutual friend Dino even warned Patrick not to take advantage of me during that compromised time. Patrick had admitted to me a couple of times that he was a pathological liar. As years passed, myself, family and friends realized he was a leach, lazy, not willing to work and apparently a sociopath. At this point I realized I could not help him turn his life around (I'd saved his butt at job sites, got him a full time job and benefits which he screwed up, got him a few part time jobswhere I could); but then I realized I needed him to pay back the money he owed me--around $5000 (after the payments he made and deductions for helping) and then another $2305 he owes me. I was going to forgive him the $5000, but since he would get drunk with friends he'd bring over to my apartment without asking and trash the place from time to time and damage things--only some of them could be replaced. I needed him to pay back the money he owed because of the credit card bills I have to pay which have exorbitant apr fees and percentage rates. He always kept promising me he's pay me back, and now has disappeared and will not make contact with me or any mutual friends--he and his friends are thieves and master manipulators. I thought Patrick would be someone that could be helped, but he is too far gone. When he got drunk and trashed my place and then disappeared without contacting me (he promised he's leave by Ja. 1st--one of so many promises he broke about leaving...) on New Years, I tried and friends tried to get hold of him about getting his stuff--to no avail. We finally had to put it out in the alley with a note on it. He still owes me that money and if he can be tracked down I intend to sue him!!!!

Please stand up to these lying, hate-oriented groups and let them know it. Boycott them and help make the world a more loving, caring, supportive community. It's too bad some of my friends and family are too cowardly to care. Some of these groups target Human Rights advocates esp. in this Corporatized police state we now live in a full 100%!! The forefathers would be turning over in their graves eternally if they knew...

Thank you for your support,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...