Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spread LOVE and caring instead...

Reach out to those in need. "A Heart full of love and compassion is the main source of inner strength, willpower, happiness, and mental tranquility." ---Dalai Lama

I'm sorry for any wrongdoing I might have done, but I didn't start anything with anyone and I don't know how to get people to understand this... I'm sorry if they think I did? I tried to talk to Crystal in person and by paper and she just went on a rampage for some reason against me--to the best of my understanding??

I wish my family had not turned their backs on me and guilt me for so long; I do love them but I'm deeply hurt... Trust is at a minimum now.

Peace and love Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...