Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Sunday, April 26, 2009

BOYCOTT!

Boycott the following places for condoning human rights abuses: Swedish Medical Center and Safeway Industries! Do not buy into the lies that I started it all. It is not in me to start anything negative. Yes I helped whistleblow at contractor's requests and tried to stop abuses in the company--sticking my neck out for other's as well as eventually myself; people need to not be afraid to stand up for what they know is right! I take a lot of abuse before I started to say anything. Now days I'm not passive-aggressive on any level; take as little abuse as possible, am diplomatic and communicate directly instead of holding it bottled up inside (I had no one in the past I could go to for help or would listen, except for ex- CPC Case Manager Joshua Canady, a wonderful person, who still didn't know a lot of the story). At some point looking for the silver linings in extremely difficult, prolonged horrible situations can help oneself survive--even grow until too much happens. At that point burnout and exhaustion will occur. By that point, it may be too late. People, open your ears to those in need, extend your shoulders as other's bleed. Thank you. It can help prevent devastating problems to people in the present and their futures...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Honey, my amazing docs are at Swedish, but we can get our food and stuff at places besides Safeway. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...