Please sign this petition as a start...

www.movetoamend.org

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

INTERREGNUM

In my soul therein lies
a traumatic rabbithole...
How is my role?
Bookended by love?
And Heaven above?
Daze where my future
lies in the past? Present chemical
lobotomy exempted--where
future can there be?
Geodon raped my soul,
axed orgasm, evil landscapes
mind flayers imprisoning life
Picasso red expression
Period. Blue
No longer relaxed in my skin.
No amount of Tai Chi
can heal this crime.
Must begin again>
Where is my courtesy phone?
Cubed in my MIND
Trapdoors, to everywhere
But safety, vampiric jungle. Multiple liar team lawyers
weaving a tangle of mind crimes
Deathstar went up a hill casting shadows
and aspersions into
A man. And not a man.
There is no room for lies here.
Not for this one.
A primal scream will not heal,
only love and absolute clarity, we feel.
Hooligans and rats running around
the town they craft everchangingly
toward a great loss to true citizen.
Is this a capital offense
brought to life by Jupiter's northwest
Rome?
Why won't they leave?
Where is my home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message free thinking thoughts...